Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stash Report - Week 2, 2013

Stash Report   Quiltathon Update   100 Post Give-A-Way


As you can see this post is covering a lot this week cause there's just so much going on.


Stash Report: 


Week 2 and I'm in the red already.  This should not be too big of a surprise since I was already in the red last week just not as deep. :)

[caption id="attachment_1656" align="aligncenter" width="300"]For Pillowcases For Pillowcases[/caption]

I picked up some cute Valentine fabric for pillowcases.  Then just fell in love with the yellow and purple buffalo plaids, these will be pillowcases for us.

[caption id="attachment_1657" align="aligncenter" width="300"]yummy flannel yummy flannel[/caption]

 

Now that I think about it Mr. Bill is partly to blame, yep he is.  See it's like this.  I bought some cute Peanuts fabric to make a pillowcase (did you see that "A" as in one). Then he says that would make a cute quilt and you should make a pair of pillowcases.  So what was I to do but head back to the store and buy more!!

[caption id="attachment_1655" align="aligncenter" width="300"]quilt, pillowcases quilt, pillowcases[/caption]

The purple and green are for pillowcases for a bridal shower.

I have been cutting and sewing but I've only finished one table runner  so that was all I could count this week. I'd like to tell you that it will be different next week but I'm setting here with my Connecting Threads Catalog.

[caption id="attachment_1658" align="aligncenter" width="199"]Valentine Tablerunner Valentine Tablerunner[/caption]

So here are my final numbers for this week

  • Added this week: 32.25

  • Added this year:  36.25

  • Used this week:  1.00

  • Used this year:  1.50

  • Net 2012  -34.75        


Quiltathon:

My quiltathon update.  I got about 3 hours of sewing on Thursday afternoon and then I got up early this morning and sewed for another hour.  I got all the rows on my QOV sewn together and the Peanuts quilt top done.  I'll have pictures for tomorrows design wall if I can find my camera in this black hole we call home. :)

100th Post Give-A-Way: 

This is my 100th post.  I know to some that doesn't sound like much but for me that's alot, when some people thought I would last a week but it's been a year  and 100 post.  To celebrate I'm having a give away. These five batik fat quarters.

[caption id="attachment_1660" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Pastel Batiks Pastel Batiks[/caption]

Just leave a comment, you can tell me how many post you've written or just say hi. On Wednesday my random number picker (Mr. Bill) will pick  a number.

To see more stash reports head over to Patchwork Times.

8 comments:

  1. I started my blog (quiltsandcostumes.blogspot.com) just over a year ago and have published 91 posts so far. Most weeks I post to Judy L's Stash Report Sunday and Design Wall Monday.
    Love your Valentine fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] giving away some yummy springy batiks here.  Mr. Bill is picking a number tomorrow evening. Check it out they just might become [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] also a giving away five fat quarters to mark my 100th post.  Go here and leave a comment for chance to [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] Today is the last day to leave a comment here to win the five fat [...]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from a no-blog person! Congrats on 100 posts. Found your blog by way of Judy's blog and recipe challenge. I want to try your spinach quiche muffin recipe. Sounds yummy and thanks so much for sharing in your blog.
    Beth in AL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't post too often, but would love to win the prize. I'm not crazy about spinach either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 100th post! I just foundy your blog through your link to Patchwork times spinach recipe. I like the looks of that and will give it a try soon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete