Thursday, January 17, 2013

My New Old Bobbin Holder

Just look at my darling new to me bobbin holder.

mgashtray 1

I have to admit that I do love Milk Glass and I love vintage ashtrays.  Some of the ashtrays from the 50's and 60's are works of art.  While we're not smokers I probably have more ashtrays in my house than people who do smoke.  I like to repurpose them and that's how I got this wonderful bobbin holder that sets next to my sewing machine for my partially filled bobbins I used for piecing.

[caption id="attachment_1694" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Bobbin holder Bobbin holder[/caption]

Seeing as I'm sewing makes me happy.

I'm linking with Colorado Lady for Vintage Thingie Thursday.

 

2 comments:

  1. Have a very few pieces of milk glass, but I like it. You are using this one in a perfect manner.

    ReplyDelete