Sunday, January 6, 2013

Design Wall January 7, 2013

I'm working on a couple of things at the same time.  I have a little table runner laid out on the ironing board.

DW1-71

The quilt of valor up on the design wall.

DW1-72

I'm not sure how much sewing time I'll have this week, classes start up again.  In addition to my upholstery class I've added a computer class on Monday night.  I'm looking forward to Thursday quiltathon.  It's the only day I'll be able join in but I've got great plans and a long list.

A lot of blogs I read are posting their 1000th post.  Well here in my little corner of blog land  this is my 97th post.  Not so bad for just barely one year of blogging.  I'm still trying to make it more of a habit.  I will be doing a give away on my 100th post.

For more design walls check out Patchwork Times.

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. 1000 posts? Wow. Boy do I have a ways to go. Love your projects. The runner is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilts and the pinks in the table runner is just my style. I made a d9p with Christmas precuts and it was such fun. I think that small projects are instant gratification for me ! I have made several posts over the years but not sure I have hit 1000!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of them look great - I just love that pattern for the QOV - great job!!

    ReplyDelete