Thursday, January 31, 2013

Get It Done January Report / February Goals

So how did I do on my January Get it Done List.  I'd have to say I did fair. In the middle of the month I received a rush order for two memory quilts so things got shuffled around

1.  New Year Day Quilt of Valor:   I want to have the top completed including boarders.  The back and binding made and ready for quilting.  The strips are ready to go for New Year Day.  I got the center completed and I'm deciding on borders.

GDone janend1

2.  Christmas Quilt Along:  I almost have all the pieces cut.  I want to have the blocks made and sewn together. This has become a leader/ender project and I'm making headway on it. 

3.  Cowboy Tumbler:  Finish Cutting out the tumblers and complete the top.  I'd like to get this one quilted this month.  I need to cut more tumblers 

4.  Red & White:  Make two more sets of blocks. Done..I made three more sets of blocks. 

GDone janend2

I'm really glad that Judy came up with this challenge. While I didn't get everything on my list done, I did get a lot done in a month with very limited sewing time.

FEBRUARY GET IT DONE GOALS:

1. Trace five blocks for Snowman Quilt.

2. Trace blocks for Route 66 Quilt.

3. Make light table for tracing the above blocks.

4. Easter Quilt

5. Also work on finishing up the January List

That's my list for February.

I have become increasingly frustrated with my lack of having hand work ready for taking with me to work on, so this month I'm putting it on the list.  By the end of this month I will  have hand work to take with me.

I want to make a cute little Easter Quilt (I have a panel somewhere in my fabric closet).

Of course I still want to finish up the January List.

I'm linking up with Judy for Get it Done

 

 

1 comment:

  1. You made a lot of progress! I know without goals, I get nothing done. It's so easy to get distracted.

    ReplyDelete