Saturday, February 2, 2013

January 2013 NewFO

I did a really good job of starting quilts this past January.  Three new quilts started this past month.

1.  Christmas Quilt :  This was on my NewFo list for this year. I started working on this as a take along project to Quilt Club on Thursday nights but I wasn't getting much done.  Now it is leader/ender project setting beside my small machine and I've been seeing some progress.

[caption id="attachment_1790" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Christmas Quilt Christmas Quilt[/caption]

 

2.  New Year Day Quilt of Valor:  I started it on New Year Day.  I have the center completed and I'm working on the borders now.

[caption id="attachment_1789" align="aligncenter" width="199"]Quilt of Valor Quilt of Valor[/caption]

3.  Cowboy Tumbler:  When I had my GO Cutter out at the first of the month I cut up some tumblers from my cowboy scraps.  I've started sewing them together but I it's heavy on the red fabrics so I need to get my cutter out again and cut more color.

[caption id="attachment_1788" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Tumblers Tumblers[/caption]

Ok, so that's what I started and didn't finish, but I did finish a few things too.

Started and finished two memory quilts, a couple of Valentine table runners and seven pillowcases.

That's what I started in January, lets see what I come up with in February.

I'm linking up with Barbara at Cat Patches for NewFo

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful projects. Thanks so much for linking up and sharing them.

    ReplyDelete