Thursday, February 21, 2013

Socks Feb 21, 2013

Today's socks were bought on a trip to Alaska.  We've been to Alaska three times. Two full marathons and one half marathon, I think next time we'll skip the marathons and just drive. :) or maybe not.

It's cold here, not as cold as Alaska today but for us it's turn on the electric blanket tonight cold.

 

[caption id="attachment_1867" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Moose Socks Moose Socks[/caption]

I admit I'm going to miss Sock Thursday.  I wear sandals a lot in the summer too, but not when working in the yards.  I'm a feared of them there rattlesnakes and Mr. Bill gets testy when I use the chain saw, or any power tool wearing flip flops.  Go figure!

Thanks to Judy for hosting this link party.  I'll have to dig deep in the sock drawers to find something special for the last post next week.

1 comment:

  1. Cute socks! I went on a cruise to Alaska last year (my first!) and came home with polar bear socks. Guess I should have put them on and posted them today. . . oh well!

    ReplyDelete