Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stash Report 8, 2013

There has been sort of a lot of sewing happening here.  Why is it when you have lots to sew you don't have lots of time to go with it.  Last Tuesday I spent the day renting a long arm and got several quilts quilted now I'm working on the binding.

[caption id="attachment_1875" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Long arm rental Long arm rental[/caption]

I also have a few other projects that I'm trying to finish up too.  So while I'm sewing I don't have any fabric to count out yet.

The good news is that there was no fabric coming in this week.

So my numbers stayed the same. Whew!

  • Added this week: 17 yds

  • Added this year:  87.75 yds

  • Used this week:  0  yds

  • Used this year: 29.25 yds

  • Net 2012  -58.5 yds 


For more stash reports head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment