Sunday, February 10, 2013

Stash Report Week 6, 2013

Stash report time again, so soon!  Man that yardage adds up fast when you get to the checkout.  I pick up some St. Patricks fabric for a little quilt.  The red/white/blue fabrics were 50% off so I pick up some to add to the QOV fabric pile.  I also add some Easter which it sort of being hard to find.SR6 4

SR6 3

Saturday we went to a big model train show and can you believe that I found the one booth that had fabric.  There were several bolts but since I didn't have anything in mind for it I just pick up a couple of panels, after all I do have train fabric in the stash.

SR6 2SR6 1

On the fabric I used side I can count a pillowcase and my Snoopy Valentine Quilt.  I count my fabric when the quilt/project   is complete.  I have one quilt at the quilter and I'm planning on have three ready when I have my long arm rental time later this month so my numbers could improve if I stay out of the stores.

[caption id="attachment_1810" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Finished Finished[/caption]

Here are my numbers:

  • Added this week: 20.50 yds

  • Added this year:  70.75 yds

  • Used this week:  5.50 yds

  • Used this year: 29.25 yds

  • Net 2012  -41.50 yds


For more stash reports head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times

4 comments:

  1. It sure is a lot of work quilting on a sewing machine. I tried it on a small doll quilt and was so frustrated. I enjoy making the strippy quilts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabric at a train show! And you found it! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky are you to find fabric at a train show! My husband does WWII aircraft models. I have never found one single piece of fabric, or anything that would appeal to me, at any shows!

    I think your purchases are "justified." Holidays are important and QOV are unmeasurable in the love they bring to servicemen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize some of those prints you picked up for the QOVs! I've used some of the same ones to make an American flag quilt before. :)

    ReplyDelete