Sunday, February 17, 2013

Stash Report 7, 2013

I'll just tell you right off ..I bought fabric this week.. 17 yards of it.  Remember that Easter fabric I was having a hard time finding, well not a problem any more.

SR7a 1

While the report doesn't show it I really have been sewing.  I'll have three quilts ready to take to my long arm appointment on Tuesday.  I have the binding strips cut and ready to sew together. Maybe I'll get that done before Tuesday.

SR7 1

So here are the numbers for this week

  • Added this week: 17 yds

  • Added this year:  87.75 yds

  • Used this week:  0  yds

  • Used this year: 29.25 yds

  • Net 2012  -58.5 yds


For more stash reports head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times.

 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you just have to buy fabric! Keep sewing!

    ReplyDelete