Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I'm Working On Feb 13th

This week I'm working on two St. Patrick Day Quilts.  One on the wall St. Patrick's 1 top is done.  St. Patrick 2 is a disappearing nine patch.  Two rows sewn together so far.  I have rental time on Tuesday for the long arm so I'm working to get everything ready.

[caption id="attachment_1826" align="aligncenter" width="300"]St Patrick's 1 St Patrick's 1[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1835" align="aligncenter" width="300"]St. Patrick's 2 St. Patrick's 2[/caption]

 

 

I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have done with the disappearing nine patch block . I have made a couple of those quilts but never thought to sew the blocks together this way. Thank you so much for the inspiration/idea.

    ReplyDelete