Sunday, February 3, 2013

Stash Report Week 5, 2013

Well at least I'm moving in the right direction, climbing my way out of the red zone.  If I can finish up a few things I'll be able to finish this month in the black.  Of course that means I also have to stay away from the fabric stores, in person and on line. :)

I added 8 yards of this wonderful purple buffalo plaid for the back of the two memory quilts so that was a quick in/out .  That extra yard was pink hearts.  Now I knew I had some, but darn if I could find it.  After looking and looking a quick trip to the store and I was back at it.  As soon as I cut it and started sewing, what should come strolling in to the sewing room but the very fabric I'd been searching for everywhere! Ok, I move a pile and there it was.  Fabric is really good a hiding in my house.SR5 2

On the used side, there were more pillowcases (in the mail) binding for the quilts.  I'm just thrilled to have numbers going out this week.

SR5 1

  • Added this week: 9 yds

  • Added this year:  50.25 yds

  • Used this week:  15.5 yds

  • Used this year: 23.75 yds

  • Net 2012  -26.5 yds  


For more stash reports head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment