Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stash Report Week 3, 2013

So far this year I've added fabric every week for the stash report and today is no different.  Some how I got talked in to doing an embroidery project with some of the girls at quilt club.  It's Crabapple Hill "Snowmen A to Z.  Two blocks a month and we'll be done this year.  HA I say HA HA!!  I've had the pattern for at least a year, but now with this shove  nudge from the girls on Thursday night I've bought the fabric and I might, just might have the tracing done by Valentine's Day.

I have other commitments this week and there will not be much happening in this sewing room.

I added 4 yards of white on white fabric for the snowmen.

  • Added this week: 4.0

  • Added this year:  40.25

  • Used this week:  0.50

  • Used this year:  2.0

  • Net 2012  -38.25  


For more stash reports head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times

2 comments:

  1. It seems like making/creating things is so much more fun with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this stitchery in November but am doing it as redwork. I'm nearly done with "C" -- all the stripes are making me a bit dizzy! I'm guessing it will take me closer to two years to finish this. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete