Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Day Set n Sew

This was my very first New Year Set and Sew.

My plan was to head to the sewing room early, but after being up until after 12:30 last night staying in the warm bed won out over the cold sewing room.  So after breakfast and clean-up I went up to the sewing room to start on my NYD Quilt of Valor.  Then it was off to the early show at the movies. Jack Reacher in case you were wondering.

After the show it was back to the sewing room for me until dinner.  I completed 24 blocks for the quilt of valor.  I also cut, made and attached  the binding to my little beach quilt.

QOV 1-1-13

I'm thinking the next day I can spend quality time with my sewing machine will be on Thursday.  I'll finish up the blocks and maybe even get some rows sewn.

I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for QOV set and sew progress.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment