Monday, December 31, 2012

Get it Done, January 2013

I'm joining with Judy at Patchwork times  to Get it Done.  Here is my January Get it Done List.

After much thought and process of elimination, cause I can't finish everything in one month.  I came up with four things to get done in January.

1.  New Year Day Quilt of Valor:   I want to have the top completed including boarders.  The back and binding made and ready for quilting.  The strips are ready to go for New Year Day.

Get Done Jan2

2.  Christmas Quilt Along:  I almost have all the pieces cut.  I want to have the blocks made and sewn together.

Get Done Jan3

3.  Cowboy Tumbler:  Finish Cutting out the tumblers and complete the top.  I'd like to get this one quilted this month.

Get Done Jan1

4.  Red & White:  Make two more sets of blocks.

Get Done Jan4

That completes the January List.

3 comments:

  1. Great list.....love the pictures. Hope to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the red and white is looking. Great list. Good luck with January's goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your display of your "list". Such great quilts ahead for you. Hope to get my photos up be end of month-- just moved and can't find all current projects.

    ReplyDelete