Sunday, December 2, 2012

Stash Report Week 48, 2012

I did it !! I made it on to the plus side before the end of the year.  I won't be staying here very long because I shopped at Connecting Threads Black Friday Sale and that should be here tomorrow.  Yikes!  Good thing we get to reset at zero in a few weeks. :)

I have been finishing up things.  A pillowcase here, a binding there and it's all added up.

  • Added this week: 0

  • Added this year:  234.5

  • Used this week: 10.0

  • Used this year:  238.0

  • Net 2012  3.5 yards



The stash report has been good for me.  It has made me think about what I buy and I've shopped my stash (at least 3 yds).  It has also made me aware of the color gaps in my stash.  Oops that sounds like more shopping.


Just cause I can't seem to post without a photo here is the last t-shirt quilt I did.  It's been delivered so I can show it now.



For more stash reports go to Patchwork times.


Have a great week

2 comments:

  1. It's great to be in the black! And you're right - the reset button will be wonderful. I'm doing this again - like you, Harriet, it has helped in many ways - this stash busting report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love that t-shirt quilt - fabulous.

    ReplyDelete