Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stash Report Week 52, 2012

This is the last stash report of the very first year I've done a stash report.  Will I do it again next year? Oh Yes.  I've learn alot about how I use fabric this past year and how to keep track.  Little pieces of paper with numbers on them does not work. :)

There is no change this week.  I've been cutting and cutting this week to get ready for the New Year.   I managed to avoid the online sales until yesterday and today I'm stopping at the LQS just for a few fat quarters, honest, well maybe I look at the sale table too.

I ended up 6.5 yards in the red this year and I'm OK with that.  I also managed to use  252 yards so that means I made quilts and pillowcases.

 

  • Added this week: 0

  • Added this year:  258.50 

  • Used this week:8.75

  • Used this year:  252.0

  • Net 2012  -6.50   


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork times.

Happy New Year

H

 

3 comments:

  1. Using over 250 yards of fabric sounds like a very good year to me, even if you did barely end up in the red. Congratulations on your productivity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made many wonderful quilts and pillowcases this year. Congrats on using so much fabric.

    Hope 2013 is full of many wonderful quilts.

    ReplyDelete