Sunday, December 23, 2012

Stash Report Week 51, 2012

Week 51? so soon!

I'm still moving things around in the sewing room.  I didn't get as much time in there this week as I'd hoped.  I'll finish up this coming week and be all set to sew on New Year Day.

The fabric leaving the stash this past week was gifted, there could be more of that this week as organizing the fabric it the project of the week.

 

  • Added this week: 0

  • Added this year:  258.50 

  • Used this week:8.75

  • Used this year:  252.0

  • Net 2012  -6.50   


I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.

H

2 comments:

  1. You bear quilt is fun. Looks like you have some great quilts waiting to be made in 2013.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You used a lot of fabric - way to go!!

    ReplyDelete