Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stash Report Week 49, 2012

I can explain!  I'm back on the minus side.  But see there was this Sale at Connecting Threads and those beautiful fat quarter bundles just kept asking to come and visit at my house.  So here they are all safe and sound, ready to be cut up and put into a quilt.



Yes, I have a plan for most of this fabric and I even wrote it down so I don't forget.  :)

I've made a few Christmas gifts so I do have a little fabric going out.



 

Here are my numbers.  With only three more reports this year it is doubtful that I'll see the plus side again.  And I'm OK with that.  Unless of course I finish up some projects between now and then.

 

  • Added this week: 24 

  • Added this year:  258.50 

  • Used this week: 5.25

  • Used this year:  243.25

  • Net 2012  -15.25   



I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.  Check out how others are doing on with their stash.



2 comments:

  1. Can't resist a good sale either. Love the variety of fat quarters you got. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not do the stash report for 2012. I am waiting to January 2013 to start a zero and work thru my stash and hopefully not add too much fabric. We all have dreams!

    ReplyDelete