Monday, December 17, 2012

2013 New FO Challenge

Today while I was working on my rearranging of the sewing room I was thinking and thinking about New FO's.  Barbara at Cat Patches is listing her planned New FO's.  Here's what I've come up with for my NewFO's that  I want to start next year.  They are in not in any order.

1.  Granny Squares.

New FO 13 List1

I bought this fabric in September to make the granny squares that I've seen on several blogs.

2.  1-2-3 Quilt

New FO 13 List2

This is the bonus fabric from a baby quilt I just finished and want to make another one.

3.  Sunflowers

New FO 13 List5

I have this bag of sunflowers that I want to put into a quilt.

4.  Scrappy Christmas Quit-a-Long

 

New FO 13 List4

Over at Sunshower Quilts, Katrina is doing this Christmas Quilt-a-long.  Of course I found it weeks after she started and I'm just now pulling my fabric.  So this one could maybe be January's New FO.

5.  Christmas Fairies

 

New FO 13 List3

This is one still had the receipt in the bag and my note about the quilt.  It has been setting under my table since November 2010. Yikes!

So that's my list. I've gathered them all together and put them in a bin marked  " Barbara" because she's the instigator.

I'm linking with Cat Patches today

 

3 comments:

  1. What a great list! I'm glad you'll be joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful list - those little fairies and fabrics are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete