Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stash Report - Week 46, 2012

Not a whole lot of sewing this week.  I did manage to get a couple of days with 20 minutes or so of sewing.

Just when I thought I might break even this week  I picked  up some fabric at a craft swap.  Three yards of Christmas fabric and the Formula 1 flannel fabric.  We are big Formula 1 fans at our house.  Last year I made Mr. Bill a F1 quilt, now next year I'll have a flannel blanket for my lap while we watch the races.



At the same swap there were two pieces of great upholstery fabric.  I don't count upholstery fabric but I was thrilled to get these two great prints.

So here are my numbers.  It's getting very close to the end of the year and I'm getting closer to breaking even. :)

  •  Added this week:  7 yds

  • Added this year:  234.50 yds

  • Used this week:  7.75 yds

  • Used this year:  228 yds

  • Net 2012 -6.50



Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. The upholstery fabric will make great covers for your ironing board. It is always fun to find something that makes your heart happy - F1 flannel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great racing flannel. I can see you all cuddled up in it now! Your upholstery fabric is sure pretty. What are your plans for it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool fabrics. Good luck on getting back to the black!

    ReplyDelete