Saturday, November 17, 2012

November Quiltathon Part 2

WooHoo!  I got the linen closet done and moved on to the sewing room.

I'm very lucky to have a large walk-in linen closet.  Last fall we put new carpet in the hallway and the closet.  I really cleaned out the closet and organized all the shelves. This  week I wanted to make room to store the  model trains while we are working on the main floor of the house and redoing the master bedroom.

Here is the master bedroom today.   But that's another story. :)



The extra cars, track and engines needed to be put some place safe, out of the way of the work we are getting ready to do.

In the linen closet are the train cars, extra track, the HO sets, and the extras that go along with running a railroad. I also store my batting and one sewing machine rolling case there.



In the guest bedroom closet  the engines and the big cars are hanging out with my upholstery fabric.



 

I did get to the sewing room too.  First a took a seven seam sewing break.  I had this mug rug laid out and didn't want to forget the order so I just sewed it up real quick.



Then I tackled my cutting table and that back corner.





I put away the fabric that was on the chair and the table.  Sorted through the piles behind the chair too.



What's left on the table is two wall hangings and a quilt that need to be trimmed and binding done, pillowcase parts that have been cut and need sewn and my soap quilt.  I got the chair and corner done but the sewing table still needs sorted out.



This will be it for my November Quiltathon. Today we're going for a drive and Sunday I work.

Happy Weekend.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment