Friday, November 16, 2012

November Quiltathon, Maybe

Really I was going to do this months quiltathon over at Judy's Patchwork times. I was all ready to do some sewing just for me.   Reality crept up on me and so far I've had a 20 minute-athon. (I just made that up).  Today was the day I'd planned to close the door and sew....but....I started cleaning out the hall linen closet earlier this week and I need to finish that first.  Not just because everything that got pulled out of the closet is in the hall sort of blocking the door to my sewing room.

Then there is the sewing room, four weeks of power sewing for a craft faire says it all.  So my quiltathon time should be spent trying to find the top of my cutting table, my chair, and floor.   Or I could just clear a path between the sewing machine and ironing board?

What do you think clean or sew, I know tough choice. :)

I let you know how it goes.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment