Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stash Report - Week 44, 2012

Eight more Sundays in this year.  It's at this time of year that I really get conflicted, I feel sad that the year is ending but I get excited about all the possibilities for the new year. 

I'm almost, kinda of sort of  sure I'll break even on my stash report before the end of the year.  I would have been ahead today except for yesterday. :)

I really have been busy sewing just not busy taking pictures.  This one little quilt was sent out this week where it can do the most good.



Here are my numbers for the week.

  • Added this week:  28yds

  • Added this year:  227.5

  • Used this week:  34.25

  • Used this year: 220.25

  • Net 2012 -7.25  



For more stash reports head over to Patchwork Times.

 

1 comment:

  1. Your little bright quilt will keep someone warm and make them smile. Nice gift. I'm very impressed with your "used" numbers! WOW - 220 yards this year and we still have 2 months left. My goal was to use 200, but I'm falling way short -- mostly because I'm not having time to quilt my own. Oh well, there is next year.

    ReplyDelete