Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stash Report Week 4, 2013

It only took four weeks to have more fabric going out than coming in. Now I'm not saying that I'm in the black, oh no I'm still deeply intrenched in the RED.

I bought a yard of white on white for my red and white quilt, yes I kept the in coming down to one yard.

I finished up the memory quilt tops and while they are at the quilter's I've been able to a few things finished up.

Five valentine pillowcases, done!  I also did some cutting and sewing on my Get it Done list.  I  don't count the fabric until I finish the project or else I'd have zero stash and gazillion UFO's.  :)

 

[caption id="attachment_1750" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Valentine Pillowcases Valentine Pillowcases[/caption]

I also get to count out the fat quarters from my give away, cause they got mailed this week too.

So here are my numbers for the week:

  • Added this week: 1.o yd

  • Added this year:  41.25 yd

  • Used this week:  6.25 yd

  • Used this year: 8.25 yd

  • Net 2012  -33.00 yd   


I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for more stash reports.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment