Sunday, March 16, 2014

Stash Report Week 11, 2014

It's Sunday again and time to come clean. :)

You know how I've been trying to use up my flannel? Well it's like this.  The flannel was acquired over time and mostly at big sales, so it's a bit of a jumble and I knew going in that there would most likely almost certainly be times when I would have to pick up a bit to finish off a quilt.  This was one of those weeks.  I really really truly walked into the store just to get 1 yard of grey flannel.....but.....it was on sale and I know I need some white for the next quilt. OK so far no problem.  Then I had to wait for my turn at the cut table...What should my wandering eye find but a new fabric that will border the disappearing four patch, which just happens to be my UFO of the month.  So three and one half yards later it was over.  I could go home and cut into that grey and this week it can get sewn on. Whew, that was a close one, I'm sure if the line was longer the yardage would have gone up.

Lucky me I also had a bit of yardage going out. I took some fabric to quilt club to share and  I made QOV blocks for Kevin the Quilter's block drive.

 

[caption id="attachment_2568" align="aligncenter" width="300"]QOV Blocks QOV Blocks[/caption]

This a real easy block to make as long a I was paying attention, ask me why so many have a navy blue stripe. :0  Go check it out there are prizes.

 

  •  Added this Week:  3.50 yards

  •  Added this Year:   61.25  yards


  •  Used this Week :  4.50 yards

  •  Used this Year:   55.25  yards


  • Net Used this Year -6.00 yards  


I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork times.  Check out how others are using their stash.

1 comment: