Monday, March 17, 2014

Design Wall Monday March 17, 2014

I have more projects going right now than usual. I usually try to keep it down to one or two or three projects out and being worked on because with more than that happening things can get lost or mixed up.

I made a very ambitious goal list for March, so I've been working on checking things off that list. Also working from a list has kept me much more focused, go figure.

[caption id="attachment_2575" align="aligncenter" width="220"]Black & White with Charm Black & White with Charm[/caption]

I've been focused on my UFO's this month. On the design wall is the Black and White with Charms.  Then over here on the ironing board is the Disappearing 4 patch blocks I'm sewing in between the rows of the black and white. There are also some 3 1/2 inch 9 patches that I've been doing as a leader/ender that I want to speed up. The strips on the back of the ironing board are for QOV labels.

DW 3-17 2

I'm really hoping to be back in the sewing room this week, in fact I'm planning a mini solo retreat for Thursday and Friday.  Around here that could mean a couple of hours of uninterrupted sewing or a whole day, it will be a surprise and I will relish every moment.

I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times so head on over there and check out the beautiful things that others are making.

I have two projects that I'm very excited about coming up and I'll be posting about them this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment