Sunday, March 9, 2014

Stash Report Week 10, 2014

Not a whole lot to report this week, but I wanted to stay current.  It's busy here at the Brick Sidewalk but not in the sewing room.  I better get on the ball and get this other (life) stuff done so I can get back in the sewing room, I mean really have you seen my March goal list.  Yikes!!

I did pick up three yards for a quilt back this week. I'll be able to count it out next week so no problem, right?

  •  Added this Week:  3.00 yards

  •  Added this Year:    57.75  yards


  •  Used this Week :  0.00 yards

  •  Used this Year:     50.75  yards


  • Net Used this Year -7.00 yards


I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.  Check out how others are using their stash

1 comment:

  1. You certainly have a full month of quilting scheduled for March. Enjoy all your projects.

    ReplyDelete