Monday, March 24, 2014

DWM March 24, 2014 and Stash Report Week 12

It's Design Wall Monday and Catch Up Stash Report here at the Brick Sidewalk.

The Black and White with Charms is down off the wall. The center has been sewn together and now I have to think about borders. So new on the wall is the Disappearing 4 Patch.

[caption id="attachment_2594" align="aligncenter" width="300"]DW 3-24 DW 3-24[/caption]

The fourth row is at the machine to have the side sashing sewn. This is my LMOF challenge March goal to have the center completed. I think I might maybe make it.

Up in the corner are three blocks of 16 from my flannel cutting. I'm making one or two blocks each evening and should have them completed in a little over a week. They will be a quilt for the Hands2Help Challenge

Stash report Week 12. I used a bit so I'm heading in the right direction.

  •  Added this Week:  0 yards

  •  Added this Year:   61.25  yards


  •  Used this Week :  3 yards

  •  Used this Year:   58.25  yards


  • Net Used this Year  -3.00 yards  


Only three extra yard in but I'm finishing the binding on a couple and have on at the quilter so I'm thinking I could be out of the red next week.

No sewing happen yesterday it was a total day off with a drive in the country.  Sometimes it's just good to get out and go for a drive.

[caption id="attachment_2593" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Sunday Drive Sunday Drive[/caption]

I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times. Check out what other people are working on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment