Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stash Report Week 9, 2014

Stash report time again and I'm still on the negative side, but I'm digging sewing my way out.

I finished up this little baby quilt so I could count out fabric and the best part is no fabric coming in.

[caption id="attachment_2530" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Baby Flannel Charm Quilt Baby Flannel Charm Quilt[/caption]

  •  Added this Week:  0.00 yards

  •  Added this Year:    54.75  yards


  •  Used this Week :  4.25 yards

  •  Used this Year:     50.75  yards


  • Net Used this Year -4.00 yards   


I spent several hours today cleaning up, putting away and folding fabric.  It was the perfect day for it because tomorrow my quilting buddy and I are heading out for the San Diego Quilt Run today.  My fabric closet is bursting at the door and my mountain of flannel is just way to much, so that is what I'll be thinking about tomorrow while I wander the quilt shops looking for inspiration for using up all this wonderful fabric.

I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.  Check out how others are using their stash.

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh! Lucky you! I love the SD quilt shops. I went through a few of them as part of the Southern CA quilt run and had a blast visiting the SD shops. Have fun!!! ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun touring all the shops and hope that you find lots of inspiration. I like one patch quilts - pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trip sounds lije fun. Glad you're coming out on the positive side of the stash numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've almost gotten yourself dug out and back to the black. Good luck on finding some fabrics to help you use up what you've got.

    ReplyDelete