Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March Goals

It's time to finalize my  March Goals.

I get excited about making list and will just list everything I want to do, then I have to rein myself in and think about what is possible. Darn it, but I can't sit in my tower sewing room and just sew and sew, at least not this month.

1. Label and Bind  "Woods" quilt

2. Label and Bind "Thank You Deere" quilt

3 Wash and Label 4 QOV and send off

Yes this year I'm determined to get over my label phobia. :)

4. Complete tote bags for quilt club challenge

I was looking at my UFO's and they are just not moving along fast enough for me so I've decide to make them my main focus for March and April. Here's what I've chosen for March

5. Disappearing 4 Patch--This is my Lovely Year of Finishes Goal you can read about Here

6. Black and White with Charms-- Have a few rows done but now I need to locate a missing stack of charms.

7. Quilters puzzle--This is one of my oldest UFO's. It's cut out but that's all. I will decide if I'm still in love with it, if not the fabric will be return to the stash.

8. Finish my Orange Butterfly quilt- Have appointment with longarm, then label,bind and mail off

9. Start Baby quilt for my soon to be new nephew. This is my March NewFo

10. Complete 2 Halloween Hocuspocusville blocks.

11. Make tote bag for an April birthday

12. Make serious dent in taming scraps. Cut sizes needed for upcoming summer projects.

13.  Two flannel quilt tops. In January my quilt budding and I started cutting flannel to make giving quilts. My plan was to work on this at quilt club on Thursdays but that's not getting the kitted up quilts sewn very fast so I'm adding two quilt tops to my monthly goal.

I think this is where I should stop. I told you I can get carried away when making list.  I think about 80% of this list is doable even with a super busy month ahead, at least I have a plan so I'm not just wandering aimlessly around the sewing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment