Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February Finishes and NewFO

It's time again to remind myself of all that I have accomplished this February.

I finished up the T-Shirt quilt.

[caption id="attachment_2553" align="aligncenter" width="300"]T-Shirt Quilt T-Shirt Quilt[/caption]

I started and finished a baby quilt for a c0-workers daughter.

[caption id="attachment_2550" align="aligncenter" width="283"]K Baby Quilt K Baby Quilt[/caption]

I finished my LYOF challenge,  the Baby Flannel Charm Quilt.

[caption id="attachment_2530" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Baby Flannel Charm Quilt Baby Flannel Charm Quilt[/caption]

I started my Orange Butterfly quilt.

[caption id="attachment_2551" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Feb NewFo Feb NewFo[/caption]

I started this quilt to bring some joy to someone's winter.  I started with Mary's strippie quilt but wanted to make it a bit bigger.  I tried out different fabrics for borders but in the end I decided not to add borders.  Mainly because I'm renting time on a long arm next week to quilt this one and since the beginning I've wanted to quilt words in the open space and outline the butterflys.  Since I rent by the hour and I'm not so fast I think it is just the right size for my attempt at using a new to me long arm.

I'm still working on my Orange Cream. My HST quilt but my sewing machine wants to eat those corners of the triangles so it's sort of slow going right now.

I also started on my second block of Hocuspocusville. Thinking I might want to focus on Hocus a little more if I want it done for this Halloween.

[caption id="attachment_2549" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Hocuspocusville block2 Hocuspocusville block2[/caption]

I'm linking up with Barbara at Cat Patches for February's NewFO party. Check out the wonderful projects that people are starting.

2 comments:

  1. Love flannel baby quilts. Good luck using the long arm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby quilts, and flannel is so cozy.

    ReplyDelete