Monday, March 3, 2014

LYOF March Goal

While I debated about setting a goal for March I pulled out a UFO, just in case. Then I continued this debate the following day and I took a photo of my chosen project, just in case.  Meanwhile the debate began again and I looked for the tutorial that I used to make the first to blocks and made another block, just in case.

Yesterday I was still on the fence about setting a goal and posting it for all world to see. I mean really February was finished on just about the last day of the month and it was close.  Then I thought well you did finish it and if you didn't have all of blog land to answer to it would still be sitting there not finished.  So while I was a just a bit stressed I got the job done.

So after several days of debate with myself and I did put up a good argument cause March is going to be super busy. Here is my March Goal.

Disappearing Four Patch:  Started in April 2013 with two blocks made and color squares cut and white fabric pulled. This is where I'm starting.

[caption id="attachment_2539" align="aligncenter" width="300"]LYOF March Goal LYOF March Goal[/caption]

Goal:  To have all the blocks made and center of quilt assembled. That's as far as this quilt has been planned and that is a good goal for March.

I'm linking up with Lovely Year of Finishes for the March goal setting party

2 comments:

  1. it's a lovely quilt! But you shouldn't stress it, if you set and goal and don't get it done, it doesn't reeally matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] 5. Disappearing 4 Patch–This is my Lovely Year of Finishes Goal you can read about Here […]

    ReplyDelete