Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stash Report Week 24, 2012

I am so thrill to tell you that nothing has changed on my stash report.  What? you say, she's happy zero fabric used?  Nooo, I'm thrilled that no more fabric came in to the car, house or sewing room this week.

  • Added this week:  0 yds

  • Added this year: 114.25

  • Used this week:  0 yds

  • Used this year:  65.75

  • Net used 2012;  -48.50


I'm real close to having a top done, so hopefully my numbers will change next week.  But on the other hand there is a big quilt run starting this week here in Southern California.  I so glad that I'm scheduled to work both weekends.


I found a pattern to use two of the mini rolls I got last week from my friend Kat.  The only thing is that this is Finish it up June  not Start Something new June.


So I very sadly walked over to the drawer with the plastic bags and put the magazine in a bag.  Pick up the mini rolls and told them they won't be in there for long, cause even thought they had to stay in the bag I was keeping it right by the sewing machine and I made a date with them for July 1st.


For more stash reports check out Judy's at Patchwork Times.



4 comments:

  1. Nothing in with nothing out is still an OK week. Good luck with your Finish it up June program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pattern. I'd have a hard time not digging right into that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing in is a very good week. Keep it up. I like how you talk to your WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] and I already have a July list.  Truth be told I started it the first week of June when I found a pattern I want to make but knew that June was full up. [...]

    ReplyDelete