Monday, June 25, 2012

Design Wall Monday - June 25, 2012

I have a finish! It's been a while since I've really could say done.  I finished it yesterday so it was too late for the stash report and I haven't put anything new up on the wall.  I have a top that is boarders close to being done so that is coming out as soon as I finished the backing for this.

It's my Sweet Treat quilt along from May, that's right, the one I wasn't going to do.  I'm so glad that I did, even Mr. Bill really liked it and wanted to know "how come I don't have any quilts like that?" Do you think it was a hint?



To see more design walls head over to Patchwork Times.

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like your version very much. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt - I especially like your borders - very inventive and pretty'

    ReplyDelete