Saturday, June 2, 2012

June Finish it up Quilt List

Whoa!  It's June already fast approaching the middle of the year.  I've named June my  FINISH IT UP MONTH.  For the last two weeks of May I've been making lists.  Every time I came across a project, ideal or goal that had not yet been finished it when in to the notebook.  I have narrowed down my all my lists to :  House, Yards, Furniture, Quilts, and Everything else.

I have over ten quilts on the quilt list.  Now I know that I'm not going to get all that done so for June I shorten the list to six and that will still be pushing it with all the other list I'm working on.  But pushing the Finish It Up List  is what June is all about.  Some of these were on the May list, maybe this will be their month.

  1. Churn Dash

  2. T-shirt quilt

  3. QOV - Take Five

  4. Square n Square

  5. Sweet Treat I

  6. Sweet Treat II


1. Churn Dash-My interest has renewed for this quilt I have some blocks that need trimmed, some ready to sew, some done.



2. T-Shirt Quilt- I finely decided on the shirts and have the sashing cut.



3. QOV Take Five- Boarders chosen.



4. Square n Square- Started life as this pattern but has changed direction--we'll see.

5. Sweet Treat I- Needs those boarders

6. Sweet Treat II - Blocks are done



 

So that's the quilt list for June. No new quilt tops in June. :)

3 comments:

  1. [...] stash report with incoming fabric and none going out.  But I have a plan…this is Finish it Up June and so far I’m right on [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] how is Finish It Up June coming along?  I so glad you asked.  I have a big item crossed off a list, just not the quilting [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] to use two of the mini rolls I got last week from my friend Kat.  The only thing is that this is Finish it up June  not Start Something new June. So I very sadly walked over to the drawer with the plastic bags and [...]

    ReplyDelete