Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Update and New FO

Oh Dear it's the 31st of May, so soon?  Now just where did that month get to and just what did I get done. It seems I was busy adding fabric to my stash (22.75 yds) but not using very much up.  Oh well if it has to go some where it might as well come home with me.

I started two New FO's : Sweet Treat I  and Sweet Treat II from Judy's sew-a-long, except I'm a long way from finished. The photo is Sweet Treat I which is the second one I started (I know it sounds backward but that's how I think) because I didn't have enough of my first choice fabric.  I will finish it but it will be much much smaller.



I spent some time cleaning out the last of our storage garage, stuff had been in there just way too long.  I spent time on house projects but not much time sewing.

My May List:

  • Churn Dash ---More blocks sewn together

  • Harley T-Shirt---The shirts are chosen and cut and the sashing is cut

  • Quilt of Valor ---Blocks and rows are sewn together

  • Square n Square ---Same

  • Crumb ---Same


Family came to visit this past week, just leaving yesterday.  We had a great visit and looking forward to the next one.

I'm linking up with Barbara at Cat Patches for the May  New FO.  OK , I don't have plans to start one in June but I said that about May too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, Harriet. I love that Sweet Treat quilt. I've seen some other people working on that one. BTW, did you know you're no-reply? You can't win any giveaways unless you leave your email. Don't know how to fix it in word press, but someone probably does. And if you want to be no-reply, then just ignore me. Thanks for sharing your NewFOs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your version of Sweet Treats. I started a version of it, too, but am only about half done with the blocks. Judy named that quilt too well, it was too much of a treat to pass up!

    ReplyDelete