Sunday, May 13, 2012

Stash Report-Week 20, 2012

I got into the sewing room yesterday and while I did a lot of  sewing between laundry loads there were not finishes to count fabric out. So here I am again with fabric coming in but not going out.  I started out just getting what I needed for current projects well we all know what happen.  I bought some Kona Snow for a upcoming project and some white on white for Judy's Sweet Treat.  Some of the new fabric is for pillowcases so maybe I'll get those out this week. At least I made the math easy.

  • Added this week: 17.75 yds

  • Added this year: 93.75 yds

  • Used this week: 0 yds

  • Used this year: 63.75 yds

  • Net used this year: -30 yds


Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's.

Check out Patchwork Times for more Stash Reports

1 comment:

  1. Kona Snow and white n whites are an absolute must have in any serious stash closet. Looking forward to seeing your pillow cases next week. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete