Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sew it's Saturday

I've been looking forward to this Saturday for a couple of weeks now.  Things have been crazy busy here so when I saw on the calendar that there was a Saturday coming up that I didn't work and Mr Bill had a Ham Radio thing I started plotting and planning how I would spend a Saturday on my own.

I thought about all the things I should do...Clean house, Yard work, Sort through boxes, do errands.  Then I thought about what I want to do but haven't had a lot of time for..Sew here I am having a Sewing Saturday.

I'm working on Judy's Sweet Treat and on this Quilt of Valor.



 

Then while I was eating my lunch I found these stripes for Foto Finish at Cat Patches

This photo was taken from the window of our 1970 Triumph in the Eastern Sierra Mountains in California

 



Head over to Cat Patches for more Foto Finishes

Enjoy your Saturday whatever you're doing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I like these stripes. Thanks for posting to Foto Finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture. I love the Sierras from any direction. =) Thanks for sharing. The QOV looks great! What a simple pattern. I'm going to have to try that one with some of the fabric just donated to me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete