Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 2012 Quilt List

I've made my little list of quilts I would like to get done this month.

I don't know if five is too many.  This is the first time I've written my list down.  My list has always been mental and that has worked sometime.  This month I've made a little list and put it on the calendar in my sewing room.

  1. Churn Dash

  2. Harley T-Shirt

  3. Quilt of Valor

  4. Squares n squares

  5. Crumb


So here is where each one stands today.

1. Churn Dash--I'm trimming up the HST blocks and sewing as I go.



2.  Harley T-Shirt -- I have the shirts cut and the interfacing on them.  They are setting in a nice pile waiting for me to decide what size I want the squares to be. Oh and I need one more shirt, another decision to choose one out of the huge pile of shirts.

3.  Quilt of Valor -- Blocks are sewn

4.  Squares n squares -- Cutting out

5.  Crumb -- Need two more blocks  More about this one later.



I don't know how much help the list will be because I don't see a whole lot of sewing time this month.  But with a list I'll be more focused when I do get the time.

I seem to be very goal conscious lately and I feel very driven to get things done.  I must admit that I do love lists.

H

1 comment:

  1. [...] decided this week that I’d better start working on at least one quilt that was on my May 1st List.  I’ve not had a lot of sewing time this week so I thought crumbs it is.  I keep thinking [...]

    ReplyDelete