Monday, April 30, 2012

Design Wall Monday & April New FO

I have three projects on my wall and one on my table, and none are close to a finish.

The one on the left is really a UFO, I got it out this month to finish..HA  The center is sewn together and the boarder is ready so maybe there will be progress on it in May.  The little table topper on the right is me trying to work out of my color comfort zone.  I am so loving the churn dash in the middle, or I was before we went on a short trip.  Does that happen to you, you're gone a few days and your focus changes?



When we came back home I pulled out fabric that I had set aside for a QOV and I cut it out and started sewing on it.  I'm not calling it a UF because that is my focus..today.  So this month I've worked on one UFO and started two more.  At this rate I'll have a nice pile  for January.

I'm linking up with  Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday and Cat Patches for April NewFO

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice projects. I've always liked the churn dash. I'm figuring I'm more of a traditional gal than a modern one, but that changes from day to day. Love your little nine patch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty blocks. I have to piece one thing at a time or I will never finish anything. I have 2 UFO's languishing away waiting to get put together.... I have several tops waiting for me to quilt. Where does all my time go? Good luck in getting your goal met.

    ReplyDelete