Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stash Report - Week 16, 2012

I missed last weeks report because I had nothing to report, not in or out.  This week I made the backing and binding for this quilt.




 It's still sitting by the front door waiting for me to take it to the quilter. I'm counting the fabric out now cause it's not in the sewing room well, except for the binding but it's in a drawer and ready to be applied.

So here's my numbers, I need to get some more stuff finished up.  I've three projects going right now but it's a short week for me so I don't think my numbers will change any time soon.  LOL

Added this week:  0 yd
Added this year:  75 yd


Used this week:  4.5 yd
Used this year:   63 yd


Net used 2012  -12 yd


Have a sew wonderful week.  For more stash reports visit Judy's blog

H

7 comments:

  1. It is always wonderful to see a report with a 0 in the added column and something in the used column. To me that means the stash is being enhanced while being used.Great report!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your red, white & blue string quilt is lovely! Gotta love a stash report that has some out and nothing in. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not far from the plus side of stash reporting. I think you've done great. Beautiful string quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Harriet,
    Thanks for visiting Spiral. Love your string quilt! Where in SoCal are you?
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your string quilt rocks. Nice colors and the stash report looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great string quilt, Harriet. Your numbers will be in the black in no time. I'm impressed with the amount you've used so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous use of strings! So patriotic.

    ReplyDelete