Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stash Report Week 18

I was doing so well until Thursday night quilt club.  If was fun and games night and we were to bring in three ugly fat quarters.  Oh goodie I thought I'll have something to report leaving my stash, but then I won one yard of this bright retro look fabric.



So there you are three quarters forward and one back.

  • Added this week:  1 yds

  • Added this year:  76 yds

  • Used this week:  .75 yds

  • Used this year:  63.75 yds

  • Net used this year -12.25 yds


Check out Patchwork times for more stash reports.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun piece of fabric you won! Do you already know what you are going to do with it? Your have used a good amount of fabric so far this year. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad, not bad at all - you'll be in the black in no time. Cut fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I kinda like it too. I do have some other retro fabric. I'll have to hunt it down and see if it will play well together. Or it could be a pillowcase.

    ReplyDelete