Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stash Report - Week 14, 2012

There was not much happening in the sewing room this week. I finished up the last three Easter pillowcases I had cut.  Then there was that stop at two quilt shops and some how 4 yards found their way in to my car.  They have already be put with the project that they belong with.  Now that I'm done with the dreaded Taxes, I can get back in the sewing room.

I also bought some new tools a few weeks ago.  The fact that both Bill and I got tools on the same day was just a coincidence really.  Plus the fact that we both spent about the same amount is funny too.  His nail gun was totally worn out and falling apart.  I really really use the new feet for my machine all the time and I really like sewing on my machine now.



Stash Report


Added this week:  4 yds
Added this year:   75 yds


Used this week:  3 yds
Used this year:   58.5 yds


Net Used 2012  -16.50 yds


For more stash reports hop on over to Patchwork Times
Have a great week
H



1 comment:

  1. Your numbers are close! It is funny how our cars automatically pull into the parking lot at quilt shops. My husband has thought about taking my car in for serving to see if the mechanic can fix the problem.

    ReplyDelete