Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break 2012, Wednesday

Here it is Wednesday already.  My spring break is half over.  After watching paint dry yesterday it was good to get back out in the yard today.

Here are my weapons tools of choice today.


I didn't get to use the weed-wacker today.  I cut up brush and then cut up the branches.  Yes that's my very own chainsaw.  I know it's electric and that's just great with me.  It does what I need and Bill worries a little less about me using it.

My goal was to get as much done before the trash man showed up today.  I think I'm over my limit of trash cans but that just gives me a head start on next week, right?


By lunch time I'd had enough fun.  We went to lunch at our favorite sandwich shop, The Lunch Box.  Then stopped at Home Depot and Dixieline on the way home.  I picked up paint for some chairs and Bill got sprinkler heads that he needs to replace.

This evening we went to the movies.  Did you know that not that many people got to the movies a 5:00 on a weekday.  There was seven people in the theater.  We saw Salmon Fishing in the Yemen.  Good movie.   Now it feels like I've done something spring breakish , that's a word right?

Tomorrow I'm back indoors
H

No comments:

Post a Comment