Saturday, April 28, 2012

2 inch strips?

I've spent several chunks of time this week working on my scrapbook room.  This is the room where everything got "put" when we were redoing the other rooms on that level.  Now it's time to put it back to rights.  First all the stuff that didn't go back in the other bedrooms need a new home and sometimes it's not this one anymore.  Then to take a good look at all the other stuff that piles up in a craft room, you know what I'm talking about.  I have a box with my sister's name on it, she's coming to visit this summer and it will be like Christmas for her.  Right now the room is at the stage of "Is it better or worse"  you know the chaos before the calm.  So that's progress, right?



So while this was going on and I was cleaning shelves it dawned on me how this shelf looks like 2 inch strips.  I made this shelf at least five years before I started quilting again.  Maybe quilting is where I was heading all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment