Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break 2012, Tuesday

Today was an indoor day.  We started by going to the gym, I guess I can't take spring break from everything.  When I got home I stained the base for a set of lawyer's bookcase.  I  sanded it a few weeks ago and as usual it takes me this long to get back to it.


While the bookcase base was drying I started painting the 2nd half of the accent wall in my scrapbook room.  I know I'm so lucky to have a sewing room and scrapbook room.  This room has been used to shuffle everything through while we've been redoing the upstairs bedrooms.  It's been almost a year since I packed it all up and pushed it to one side.  Now it's time to put it back together.

With the first coat drying, I was putting things away on the other side of the room in one of the white bookcases from yesterday.

By late afternoon I could put the bookcases up.  The yellow wall doesn't really show well in this photo because it was getting late and I wanted to get the photo before all the light was gone.

 

Now that I've got the desk and bookcases back up I guess I could have just painted around the edges.  LOL

And don't worry about that heater register  above the bookcase that vent hasn't been open in ten years. We haven't turned on the heater in two years, this is Southern California after all.

The plan for tomorrow is to be back outside again.
H

No comments:

Post a Comment