Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break 2012, Monday

Yes it's true, I'm on Spring Break.  OK, I know that I only take one upholstery class and only once a week, but the calendar says Spring Break so I'm living it up on my Spring Break.  Want to see what I was up to today?

A few weeks ago we had a good rain storm with some wind and a pepper tree fell over, so Bill did the big stuff and a bonus tree.  I followed up doing the brush (not finished)




While I was working Mr. Roadrunner came cruising  by ...


At lunch time I called it done for the day.

We had lunch and then I went to the grocery store.


Then I did some finish touch up on the bookcases I've been painting.


I'll just bet you can't wait to see what Tuesday brings.
I did get some sewing in this evening.  I'm really focused on finishing up some projects.

Till tomorrow
H

No comments:

Post a Comment