Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stash Report - Week 13, 2012

Do you ever have one of those days where you look at the clock and see it's 1:00 and haven't gotten anything done?  I mean I've done stuff like make breakfast and clean up the kitchen and checked the VCR to see if I recorded the whole Formula 1 race.  There must have been a rain delay cause I didn't get the driver interviews. Now I know who won before we watch it this evening, it's like reading the last page of a book before you start (but I won't spoil it for you  LOL).

I had a list (in my head) of what I wanted to do today and when I finish this stash report I will have completed ONE!!! Yah Me !!

Just a little shopping to complete some projects.

After not doing much sewing the last few weeks I went on a pillowcase binge.  Made Easter pillowcases and then just kept going, fourteen in all, I count them a one yard each !!!!

Added this week:  4 yds
Added this year:  71 yds


Used this week: 14 yds
Used this year:  55.50 yds


Net used 2012:  -15.5 yds  


To see more stash reports head over to Patchwork Times

2 comments:

  1. I have days like that all the time. And they usually involve doing exactly what I'm doing now..... blog surfing and commenting. LOL!! Does that count as getting something done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too know what you are going through. Actually, today was one of those days. And here I am checking out everyone's stash report. We must be related -- I too get on a roll with pillowcases and sometimes use them just to make my numbers look better.! I love your big stack of pillowcases. Nice going.

    ReplyDelete