Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thursday-June List-WIP

So how is Finish It Up June coming along?  I so glad you asked.  I have a big item crossed off a list, just not the quilting list.  I mentioned that I had other list, House, Yards, Furniture and Everything Else.  A big cross off on the House list is the Shipping/Office. I didn't remember to get a before photo, but let's just say you would have been surprise to know that the carpet in that room is blue.    It had become a real catch all room.   This is a temporary room while we are working on the rest of the house.  It is really the formal dining room in the house,  but now it is functional and CROSSED off my list!!!

I'm thrilled to be crossing things off my Lists.  I've stopped adding things to the list, well at least nothing major.  Today I'll be finishing up a few furniture pieces...more to cross off !!!!

I'm looking forward to making a good dent on my quilting list this Sunday.

Happy Thursday

H

No comments:

Post a Comment