Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cleaning House Really

It's well known around here that housework and cleaning is not my most favorite thing to do.  I mean really once you do clean you just have to do it again and again.  It's like laundry, never ending.

I'll do yard work, cut trees, prune bushes, rake, cut up fire wood, most anything outside before I'll want to do housework.

Part of the reason is the dust around here.  We have a dirt driveway and currently we are making a new circle drive.  To even out the new driveway area we had to have some tree stumps removed.  So we call out the stump grinder guy and he shows up with his equipment the other day, just as I was leaving to run an errand.  I was gone all of forty minutes and when I got back they were done and the machines were already back on the trailer.

I know you must be asking what does stump grinding have to do with cleaning house?  While I was gone Mr. Bill took the following pictures.  He was standing on the corner of the front porch.



Ok not so bad, all that red is chips of eucalyptus, two years ago there were three big trees there.



I hope Mr. Bill remembered to close the doors.



Yes that  cloud of dust is heading right for the house.



 

So now you know what I'll be doing today and why.



Have a fabulous Wednesday,

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment